SyncWizard is a free online storage application for storing your personal files. SyncWizard, a product of Ajax 13, scans your PC and synchronizes all the data online. You can access the data whenever you want through your web browser or through cell phones and web-enabled devices like Kindle.
Here is how it works
First of all, you need to make an online SyncWizard account and then you need to navigate and add the data that you would like to store online. You can store content like contacts, calendars, songs, images, bookmarks, and documents. The free online storage app, SyncWizard will regularly check for new files on your computer and then update the data that is present online. This way you can be rest assured that the online data remains current.
For example, if you have created a Word document or copied some pictures of your family members on your computer, the SyncWizard will automatically update the newly created files on your computer on to the online storage without requiring you log-in and do it manually.
You can not only view the files you have stored online on SyncWizard but also edit and share online with your friends. Some other good online backup and syncing options that you can try are Live Mesh, Dropbox, and Mozy.
Let’s glance through the features of this very useful application:
- It stores your data online and synchronizes it automatically. Hence, you can access your most current data online.
- Your data remain encrypted on the online storage, hence there is no security risk involved in it.
- Synchronized data can not only be accessed through web browser from anywhere but also from a cell phone or web-enabled PDA.
- You can make use of the famous online applications such as Zoho (for viewing and editing documents, MP3tunes (for managing your music files), ScheduleWorld (PIM app).
- If you happen to lose any data from your computer, you do need to worry because you will be able to find the lost data on SyncWizard.
Register on SyncWizard today to access your data from anywhere and anytime.