Get pill reminder emails with these 3 free pill reminder websites to get reminder emails to take your pills. These website are very convenient to use, and provide pill reminder email service for free. Basically these websites send you an email reminder according to the preset time and lets you know which pills you have to take.
This list includes 2 websites that are totally meant for medical pill reminder services. As you know there are many internet based reminder services and so we can use them also to get pill reminder emails. So, the last one is basically an internet based reminder service which can be used for getting pill reminder emails.
Most common problem with patients is that they tend to forget to take pills on time and that is what makes it longer for them to recover. With these pill reminder websites, patients get email reminder to take pills which helps them to remember to take their medication.
MyMedSchedule is a very useful website to get pill reminder emails. It is a very simple website to use and has three steps to setup your own reminder. It allows you to select medication from a very long list of medication. If your medication is not listed on their list then you also get to add your medication to that list along with its Strength, Form, and Purpose.
For getting pill reminder emails, first you need to register on this website, then the website sends you a test email to check the MyMedSchedule reminder system. Then you are directed to setup your own pill reminder, it consists of 3 simple steps. They are:
- Step 1: Create MyMedSchedule List by entering the name of all the medications you need to take. This list is like your virtual prescription.
- Step 2: Then select times and quantities for each medication on your list. Here you can also set refill reminders for each medication.
- Step 3: Finally, click on Remind Me option to select Email option for getting pill reminders and then enter your email on which you want to get reminder emails. It also has option to get text reminders. However, I was not able to make the text reminder option work. It also allows you to add instructions for taking each medicine in the Instruction tab. You can even print your virtual prescription from here.
After completing these 3 steps you need to click on Save Schedule to complete the reminder setup process. After that you will start getting pill reminder emails based on the schedule set by you.
RxPense-Alert is another website that is totally meant for getting pill reminder emails. It also provides text reminders, unfortunately getting pill reminder text is a paid service of this website. However you can get pill reminder emails for free. You need to click on Email under Notification Type to avail this free service.
You can start by registering on this website and after that you need to click on New Reminder option to add your own reminder. For that, first you will need to assign a tittle for the reminder. Then you will need to choose whether you want a daily reminder or you just want a one time reminder. Next, you need to set the time for reminder email, you can even add multiple times to get multiple reminders for the day. You can also select days on which you want reminder emails. Lastly, you need to add the medication name and quantity to the reminder. You can also add multiple medicines with each reminder. After that you need to click on Set Reminder option and you will start getting reminder emails on the preset time.
MemoToMe is a simple website that provides email reminder service. There are many email reminder services, actually, but I like this one for Pill reminder emails. It can be used to get any type of email reminders for free. This website requires a sign up first to avail its services. After signing in, you need to select any frequency under Create A New Reminder section. And a new Add Reminder page opens, where you need to fill the reminder setup form. The form has the following sections to fill:
- Description: You can give a little description of the pill reminder here.
- Event Schedule: You need to set the time of email reminder under this section. It also has the option to select the days of week on which you want the reminder email. If you want to temporarily disable email reminders then there is an option for that too.
- Final Reminder: You can choose to get a final reminder by setting certain amount of time before the event time.
- Warning Reminders: It also allows you to set time for getting warning reminder emails if you want.
- Additional Notes: You can provide any additional notes of the reminder in here.
After finishing the above sections you need to lick on save to get email reminders. And you will automatically get pill reminder emails on preset time.
All of these websites are easily capable of sending you pill reminder emails. However, I personally felt that MyMedSchedule is more elaborate and descriptive. It literally allows you to create you own virtual Prescription.