CloudDrive is a free application for Adobe Acrobat Online Storage Service. It provides you with a Free online storage of 5GB. It lets you upload and download any files and folders without opening the Acrobat website. In order to make use of it, all you need to do is sign up for an account on Acrobat.com.
CloudDrive can then be used for storing your files and folders for the account that you create on Acrobat.com. As of now, CloudDrive only provides you storage space for uploading and downloading files and folders for Acrobat. Very soon, you will be able to use CloudDrive for other services like Google Docs and SkyDrive.
When you launch the CloudDrive application, it will prompt you to enter your email address and password that you used for registering at online services of Adobe Acrobat such as Acrobat.com, Adobe ConnectNow and Adobe CS Live. Once you enter the login details on CloudDrive, you will be able to upload and download files to the online storage. If any doubts, you can visit the FAQs page on the website of CloudDrive.
Features of CloudDrive:
- It is a free online storage for online suite of Adobe Acrobat.
- It is totally safe to store your files on the 5GB online storage space.
- Even when you close the application, the system remains in the system tray and works in the background.
- You can access the files and folders that you have stored online from any location.
- You can upload files on CloudDrive through three ways: drag and drop, copy and paste and also through the upload button. You can download files by hitting the download button on the app