Acrobat.com is a free online suite of applications for creating word documents, presentations, tables, PDF files, storing and sharing files online. It lets you access all these apps from your internet browser, without making use of e-mail attachments. It is a web based application and requires no installation.
Online office suites are becoming quite famous because they let you create and save your documents online. You can access your documents from anywhere. Some other popular web based suites that we reviewed earlier include ContactOffice, Peepel, and 280Slides.
Acrobat.com can be used from any web browser; now the only thing that you require to make this free web-based application work for you is installation of Adobe Flash Player. It has a very simple user interface. All the members of your team can simultaneously view and edit office documents from any location. It works very fast and you will not face any slowness when you access any feature of Acrobat.com.
Here are the features of Acrobat.com:
It is a free web-based application suite that lets you to create word docs (called Buzzword), slide presentations, tables (spreadsheets), and PDF files.
- The files that you create can be easily shared with anyone without sending them as email attachments.
- Since Acrobat.com is from Adobe, you can understand that the site completely safe and secure.
- Your team mates can view and edit files simultaneously working for any PC.
- You can make your files accessible on your website or blog by embedding a link on your site.
- The online storage allows you to store your files securely on the web servers of Adobe.
- You can upload and import and edit your files like MS Word files, Excel files, etc.