Scientific Calculator is a free scientific calculator app for Android which allows you to perform various scientific calculations apart from normal calculations as well. It has been developed by BISHINEWS for Android. Scientific calculator is a very lightweight app (at just 140KB) and does not consume much system memory on your Android device while it is running. It makes sure to provide you a fluid and smooth working interface for carrying out all your calculation tasks.
It is a must have app for people who are always in need of a calculator, but cannot carry one along with them at all times. And if you want to explore more options, you can also check out RealCalc, Total Calculator, and other calculator apps for Android.
Features of this Scientific Calculator for Android:
- When I clicked the install button on Google Play Store to get this app, I was really surprised! And that’s because this calculator app does not need any special permissions to run! Sounds too good to be true? See the screenshot below to believe it for yourself!
- When you are done installing the app, and you run it for the first time, you will be greeted with a very clean and slick interface of a calculator. The buttons are neatly arranged in rows. Apart from performing simple calculations with utter ease, this calculator is also able to perform highly complex calculations in a jiffy. The interface of this calculator is shown in the screenshot below.
- On the main page of the calculator, you can see a few scientific functions like trigonometric functions (sin, cos, tan), natural log (ln), e, pi, exponent carrot (^), etc. However, if you want to see or use more scientific functions than the ones listed above, you can click on the Shift button (in yellow colour), and voila! You will be presented with more functions that you will ever use! See the screenshot below to see the page that scrolls onto the screen when you press the Shift button.
(The number shown in the solution box of the calculator in the below screenshot is the solution of the equation in above screenshot).
To scroll back to the main function page of the calculator, simply click the Shift button again. This is all you need to know to use this calculator app.
What I like about this free scientific calculator app for Android?
- It’s free.
- It works smoothly.
- No lags or hangs experienced on my test device.
- Lots of scientific functions.
- Consumes less system memory.
- No ads.
What I don’t like about this app?
- No menu are present.
- Option to customize the layout and position of buttons could have been provided by the developer.
Scientific Calculator by BISHINEWS is an amazing app for performing scientific calculations on your Android device when you do not have a scientific calculator at hand. It solves the problem of having to carry bulky calculators everywhere by providing all the features of a calculator in your Android device. It is highly optimized and therefore, it’s a good app for those who have to deal with complex calculations.