a-squared Emergency USB Stick is a free software that can scan and remove viruses and malware from your PC. Emergency USB stick can be copied on a USB Stick, and then you can plug this USB stick to any computer to clean it of viruses and malware.
Users don’t have to install the program in order to run it. The a-squared commandline scanner lets you runs the scanner from the commandline prompt. The commandline feature is developed for advance users and is suitable for performing multiple tasks in batch.
To run the a-squared commandline scanner, run cmd.exe from the command prompt window. Use the USB Stick drive and navigate to the cd run folder which contains the executable files. Finally, type a2cmd.exe from the command prompt. After that, you should come to a page with a description of the parameters.
The supported scan parameters for the commandline which can be combined includes /f=[path]; /files=[path]; /m, /memory; /t, /traces; /c, /cookies; /quick; and /deep.
The supported scan options for parameters include /h, /heuristic; /r, /riskware; /a, /archive; /n, /ntfs, /l=[path]; /log=[path]; /la=[path]; /logansi=[path]; /x=
The supported parameters of malware that can be used are /ql, /quarantinelist; /qr=[n], /quarantinerestore=[n]; and /qd=[n], /quarantinedelete=[n]. The general parameters are /s, /service; /u, /update; and /?, /help.
Here are some of the features of this Free a-squared Emergency USB Stick:
- Include a-squared scanner
- Graphical user interface
- Detect Trojans, malware, worms, dialers, keyloggers and etc from your computer system
- Runs the a-squared Free by double clicking on the a2Free.exe
- Transfer the malware to quarantine and delete it
- a-squared Commandline Scanner lets you run the scanner from the command prompt window by typing a2cmd.exe
- Include the setup files for the updated versions of a-squared Anti-Malware, a-squared Anti-Dialer, a-squared HiJackFree and Mamutu.