Grisbi is free personal finance software that allows you to manage different financial accounts, currencies and users, all in one place for convenience. Grisbi supports multiple currencies, making it ideal free accounting software for those who travel. Grisbi is free personal finance software that is release under the GPL General Public license and can runs on multiple operating systems including GNU, Linux, and Windows making it easy to manage your finances. It is free accounting software with a user friendly interface which makes it suitable for beginners.
Other free personal finance software like Mint and Monex also cater to the home finance market and allow you to manage your finances.
Here are some of the features of Grisbi, the free accounting software:
- Grisbi is free personal finance software that is licensed under the General Public License (GPL)
- Grisbi is free personal finance software with a simple and intuitive interface
- With Grisbi, you will be able to manage all your accounts
- Grisbi supports multiple currencies
- Grisbi supports two languages which are English and French
- Users can select from 4 types of accounts including Bank Account, Assets Account, Cash Account, and Liabilities Account
- Grisbi has a friendly user interface that is easy to use
- The main interface shows a summary of all the accounts
- Users can exchange information from the QIF format and export it in CSV format which can be opened in Microsoft Excel
- Grisbi has a lot of categories to manage your finances
- Users can set up a planned transactions for their static monthly payment
- The transactions can be changed and deleted so that it reconciles with the bank account
- Grisbi is cross platform free accounting software making it easy to manage your finances on any computer
Grisbi is free personal finance software that is available to the public, similar to AceMoney Lite and Buxfer.
Could you please send me that software?
Pingback: 15 Free Accounting Programs For Small Businesses | Homeschool Entrepreneur