KMyMoney is free personal finance software for KDE that allows you to manage different financial accounts. Users can add the expenses and incomes into multiple categories using this simple free accounting software.
Users can reconcile the bank accounts and import/export file in the Quicken Interchange Format. KMyMoney is open source personal finance software that is licensed under the GNU General Public License so users can modify the code according to their needs.
Here are some of the features of KMyMoney, the free accounting software:
- KMyMoney is a free personal finance software that uses the double entry accounting principles
- KMyMoney software organize your finance data so that they are neat
- KMyMoney is open source personal finance software with the easiest user interface so that even novice users can use it without any problem
- Users can create, manage and make the right finance decision based on the accounting principles
- The prebuilt binary packages allows the software to runs on Linux operating system
- Users can keep track of multiple accounts from more than one financial institutions
- You can specify the transactions as check deposit, transfer, withdrawal or ATM
- You can keep track of your monthly payment such as rent or insurance
- KMyMoney allows you to keep a list of stocks that you plan to buy
- Users can generate monthly or yearly financial reports based on how you spent your money
- KMyMoney is useful free personal finance software for beginners and small business