LessProjects is a free project task management application that allows you to track the project’s progress. LessProjects is completely online, and you do not need anything to download to use it. LessProjects is flexible and can be changed to suit different circumstances. Another similar application that we reviewed earlier is Verb.
You can modify the status of the task according to the workflow. The sticky notes allow you to see the statuses of all tasks at once. You can update the task status by dragging it into a column. The task statuses can be set to three priority levels including low, medium and high. You can easily assign a user to a task in the project. You can view the progress reports of each user and keep track of the workflow.
Here are some of the features of this Free Project task management application:
- Set the status and priority of the task to low, medium, or high
- Sort the project according to the priority level
- Create new users for each project
- Assign tasks to the users in each project
- View the progress reports of the users and keep track of the project
- Create multiple projects and manage them at Lessprojects
- Create iterations or phases of a specific project
- Invite your customers to view the progress of the project
- Set the status of a task to in development, in design, in QA, in client review and completed
- Add a comment to the task
- Display the task by status
- Delete, Watch, and move to the next iteration
Less Project is a free task management application that is suitable for organizations and non for profits. LessProjects is geared towards managing individual tasks in a project. To manage complete projects, you can use free project management software, like, OpenProj and GanttProject.