I find myself putting Post-It sticky notes over my computer screen to remember important items. Today I found this free software that creates electronic stickies that will remain on my computer screen for as long as I want, and I can configure them in any manner. Cool.
Stickies is a free software to put small notes on your computer. You can easily create a sticky for any item you need to remember, and place that anywhere on the screen. Sticky will remain there till as long as you want, if if you reboot the computer!
You can also attach sticky to a particular website or folder, and sticky will show up whenever that website or folder is displayed on the screen.
Stickies can also be used to set important reminders. You can associate a time with a sticky, and the sticky will come up at the scheduled time.
Here are some of the other cool features of Stickies:
- Stickies appearance can be customised; fonts, colors, and size can be changed.
- Stickies can be hidden for a certain period, until a specified date and time, or to wake every day, week or month, to act as reminders.
- Stickies can be transferred from one machine to another.
- Stickies can snap to each other and to the sides of the screen.
- Stickies can have alarms set to ensure you notice them at a point you choose
- Stickies can be transferred to and from your Palm or PDA.
- International language and RTL text support
- Stickies is small and simple, it writes to a single text file, and does not alter the registry
Stickies is a really good, and easy to use software and completetly free. Love it!
Download using links at the end.
July 24, 2009 at 9:28 pmHot scoop! ,
Pingback: Customize Start Page of Google Chrome: Incredible Start Page | I Love Free Software