Comodo Backup is a free backup tool that is very useful to backup files and folders in a secure place. Data loss will cause problems for businesses and individuals therefore it is important to create a backup of the valuable data with free backup software such as Comodo Backup, Backup Maker and Dmailer Backup being excellent choices.
With Comodo Backup, you will be able to easily backup files and folders on any computer. If you lose any data, you can use Comodo Backup to retrieve lost data. The backups can be performed on schedule by specifying the date and time. You can encrypt the backup data with a password using this free backup tool.
Here are some of the features of Comodo Backup, the free backup software:
- Comodo Backup software can performs backup on disk, partitions, MBR, files, directories, entire registry, custom registry, user settings, mail accounts, messenger and system state
- Comodo Backup supports several backup step size including 64K, 128K, 256K, 512K and 1MB
- The compression level can be set to low, medium, high or maximum
- The backup files can be encrypted with a password
- Users can split the backup
- You can perform backup on free space
- The software will notify you via email on success or failure of the backup
- Comodo Backup software supports different processor and disk (network) usage including low, below normal, normal, above normal and high
- You can retrieve lost data from computer, network, FTP, or COMODO Online Storage
- You can perform backups on schedule by specifying the date, time, and run mode
- This free backup software can automatically check for updates to Comodo Backup on startup
- Enable log file
- You can view the history list including path, type, created and description
Comodo Backup is free backup software that is made available to the public, making it easy to backup files and folders. Similar free backup tools like PureSync and MozBackup also do the job. You can also try Dropbox, and 4 free alternatives to Dropbox.
where can i find this software? I went to http://backup.comodo.com but the web site is not available? just curious
Just go to http://backup.comodo.com, you should be able to see it