Microsoft SharedView is a free screen sharing software. You can share screens with up to 15 people with this free screen sharing software. In order for you to connect to your friends or colleagues, both you and the person should have SharedView installed on the computer. Whether you want to share documents with your team members, fix any issue on your friend’s computer, you can do it all with SharedView.
How to Share Screens with Microsoft SharedView:
For starting a session on Microsoft SharedView, you need to sign in the application by making use of a Windows Live ID. You can make use of any email address or nickname to join a session. The name that you choose will be the name that will be visible to others in the session. Once you have signed in into the application, you can click on Start a new session and send the invitation text to your friend via email. When your friend clicks on the invitation link that he/she receives in the email, the SharedView application will launch. He/She will then have to enter the name of the session and password to join the session. Audio support is not available yet on SharedView.
[Also Read: 5 Free Software to Remotely Connect to Your Computer]
Features of Microsoft SharedView:
- It is a free screen sharing application from Microsoft.
- It lets you connect up to 15 people wherever they are located in the world.
- It helps you share documents with different people on real-time basis.
- It has a very easy-to-use interface and you will not require any assistance to access all its features.
- The chat feature of the application lets you communicate with session participants.
- It is a completely safe application and is free from bugs, malware and spyware.
- The Personal Mouse Pointers feature will make available separate mouse pointers to the session participants.
- It can be used separately from your Windows Live Instant Messenger by accessing SharedView from the Activities menu.
Home Page: Click Here
Works With: Windows
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: