Screenleap is a free online screen sharing service which allows you to share screen in a single click. This online screen sharing service is easy to use and offers a straight-forward functionality for screen sharing, so even the non-technical users or beginners can easily share their screen with others.
The best part is that, you don’t have to register or sign-up in-order to use this web application. This web application offers you the easiest way to share your desktop screen. There are a lot of sophisticated free software to share screen online. To be true, ScreenLeap is more about simplicity than set of supported-features.
This web application even allows you to share either the full-screen or the screen inside green rectangular box which appears on your desktop if you choose the respective option. Screenleap offers you 2 easy ways to share screen, as it offer you with a direct share link and a share code as well, you can share the direct link with others or simply tell them the share code. Share Code need to be entered in the Share code box available on the homepage of this screen sharing application for accessing your screen. Screen sharing has never been easier for me, however with Screenleap it was as simple as sharing a picture with others on Bluetooth.
Some Key Features Of This Screen Sharing Application:
- Completely free and easy to use.
- No registration or sign-up required.
- Share the entire screen or screen inside the green rectangular box.
- Share screen with as many people as you want.
- Pause or stop screen sharing at any point of time with a single click.
- No Download or installation required.
Also, check out free software to view XLS file.
How To Use This Screen Sharing Application:
- Open the homepage of Screenleap.
- Click “Share your screen now!” button in green color.
- Click “Always run on this site” button in the Java plug-in confirmation bar.
- Click the “Run” button in the installation confirmation Window.
- You can choose between sharing the entire screen or sharing the screen inside rectangle from the Window that automatically appears on your desktop.
- You will come across the direct share link and share code which allows you to share screen.
You would also like to check out free software to send SMS from Windows.
Screenleap is one of the best and easy to use online screen sharing service to share screen online with as many people as you want. Try Screenleap for free.