In this tutorial, you will learn How to Sync Photos to Facebook from Android Gallery. After reading this tutorial, you will be able to back up all your Gallery photos to Facebook. Facebook is
probably the most popular Social Networking service around, and has fast become the go-to service for most Internet enthusiasts. Be it your selfies, or something to just show off to the world — uploading photos to Facebook is inevitable! But if you would like to back up all your Android photos to Facebook, this is the tutorial you should follow. Don’t worry, all your uploaded photos are Private until and unless you share them yourself. Now without much ado, let’s get started.
Hold on! Before scrolling over, you need to check out this article to assess other options for Auto-backup of Photos.
Now go on and follow the steps below:
- Firstly launch the Facebook app and swipe-to or tap on the last tab as is shown in the first screenshot below. Then, scroll down to Help and Settings section, and tap on App Settings.
- Now, click on Sync Photos option and you will be taken to the Photo Sync feature’s main screen. You will see a lock icon in the middle with ‘Sync Photos’ written there.
- That’s it, you just turned on Auto-Sync for all the photos from your Gallery. You will see a screen similar to the one shown below after this.
- The next time that you will go to the ‘Sync Photos‘ option, you will be shown all the options that you can tweak as per your preferences. Here, tapping on the ‘Sync All‘ option will initiate an upload for ALL existing photos from your Android gallery. Otherwise, only the newer pictures henceforth will be uploaded.
- Yes, you can choose to switch On the Auto-upload only over WiFi, or over both, WiFi and Cellular Networks.
So now you know how to Sync Photos to Facebook from Android Gallery. So would you rather be using Facebook for your Photo Backups or is Google+ Photos still the service you will cling-on to? The comments section is all yours!