EditGrid is a free online spreadsheet service that has all the major features that you can find on Microsoft Excel. It has got some of the most important features like sharing, collaboration and publishing that cannot be found on Excel. To make use of EditGrid, you need to register for a free account. Users are provided with 2GB of free online space to upload their spreadsheet files.
EditGrid – Create spreadsheets through your browser
The web-based spreadsheet, EditGrid was launched in the year 2006 and since then it has helped people in creating spreadsheets inside the web browser. It also lets you upload the spreadsheets that are present on your computer created by means of Excel or OpenOffice. Just like spreadsheets of Google and Zoho, even EditGrid can be accessed by many users at the same time and share the spreadsheet.
Keep in mind that EditGrid only allows you to create and edit spreadsheets files and does not provide complete office applications document creator or presentation creator. While registering for account on EditGrid, you will be provided with two options: Personal user and business user. The business users can benefit from additional features such as group workspaces, account administration and SSL encrypted communications.
Here are the features of EditGrid:
- Online spreadsheet with all major features.
- Lets you view and edit all kinds of spreadsheets formats through your browser.
- You can share the spreadsheet to public, specific users, emails and community.
- Multiple users can access the spreadsheet and edit it simultaneously.
- You can also embed tables and charts on to your site.
- The application is very use as it has a very simple user interface. The interface is very similar to the interface of any other spreadsheet.
- Both personal and business user account is available for free.