AudioBox.fm is a free cloud media player that allows you to safely store, manage and even stream audio and video files present online, in a private cloud. You are not required to install any application to make use of this application. You can simply access the Audio Box player from your web browser on your computer and even on your mobile device like cell phones, iPod, etc.
Note: You need to have a really good internet connection to properly use AudioBox.fm. If you do not have a good internet connection, it is better to use a desktop media player, like RealPlayer or BS.Player.
With AudioBox, you can access your favorite media files anywhere at anytime. To access your media files all you need to do is register on the AudioBox site and sign in into your account. The web based media player loads very quickly. All the data you store on the web server of AudioBox is completely safe and secure.
Here are the features of AudioBox.fm:
- It is free cloud web player that lets you store, manage and stream your favorite audio and videos files through your web browser.
- You are not required to install any application to access your media files on AudioBox
- The application can be integrated with last.fm
- You can let your friends know about the tracks that you are listening through tweets.
- You can not only access your favorite tracks through your computer but also on mobile device that has a Flash enabled web browser.
- The media player has all the features such as playlists, filters, drag and drop, automatically read tags, sorting, tag editing, etc that you can find on any of the leading media players.
- You can access your favorite YouTube videos directly through this web-based media player.
- The media player provides you with various features such as removing duplicate files, sorting, manage visualizations, create/edit/sort playlists, etc.
- You can create your profile and also search for people with similar music interests and make new buddies.
- It provides its users with 1GB of free online storage space.