G++ is a Free Extension for Chrome and Firefox to combine Facebook and Twitter with Google Plus. The extension helps you to view updates from Facebook and Twitter in Google+ interface in real-time.
In order to get started with this extension, you need to have a Google+ Account. With G++, you can post status updates to Facebook, and Twitter from your Google+ account. In addition, you can also perform basic actions such as like a status, make comments and so on.
This browser extension to combine Facebook and Twitter supports both Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox except some versions of Firefox. I tried installing this browser extension on Mozilla Firefox Browser 8.0 and 7.0.1, but I was unable to install it on any of these versions.
If you want to combine Facebook and Twitter account on your iPad, iPhone or Android, Check combine Facebook and Twitter reviewed by us.
How To Install G++:
- Go on to the below given link
- Click on “Add to Chrome” for Chrome Browser or “Add o Firefox” for Firefox Extension
- Click on “Install”.
- You will soon find the extension installed.
You can also check Soobees Lite that combines Facebook, Twitter, Myspace and LinkedIn reviewed by us.
How To combine Facebook and Twitter with Google Plus:
- Login to your Google+ account.
- Once you are logged in, you will see a option at the top of the page to stream your Facebook and Twitter account, as shown below.
- When you check the box for either Twitter or Facebook, you will be asked to login to the respective accounts and authorize this app.
- You will also see a button on top right of the screen which says “G++ ON and OFF”. The “OFF” option will stop showing the updates from Facebook and Twitter and vice versa with the “ON” button.
- Now you are ready to view the status updates of your friends from Twitter and Facebook with Google+.
G++ is an excellent browser extension to combine Facebook and Twitter with Google Plus account. Enjoy three in one account and get update anytime by accessing only one account.