5 Free Best Android Apps From Last Week Ending 15th April

0 Comments
Editor Ratings:
User Ratings:
[Total: 0 Average: 0]

Here, are 5 free best Android apps from last week reviewed by us. Below listed are the Android apps which I found to be the best when I installed them on my Android phone last week. If you are in search for best Android apps, than download and install the below listed apps according to your requirements.

Memory usage:

Memory Usage is a free Android app to find RAM memory used by each app running on Android. This Android app is really a smart app that can easily tell you the amount of space used on RAM by each app running on your Android phone. Many a times it happens that your phone starts working slow as there are multiple apps running on your Android phone which takes a fixed amount of space of your Android RAM. This Android app is the perfect app to find out the running apps and then kill them to free up the RAM space on your Android phone. You can also check out an article reviewed by us on how to find memory used by applications on Android.

Mp3 Media Converter:

Mp3 Media Converter is a free Android app to convert video files of any format to mp3 or mp4 format on Android. This Android media converted is one of my favorite media converter app on my Android phone to convert videos to mp4 and mp3. Now I am able to download videos of any format and if incase it is not supported on my Android phone, then  I feel very happy to convert those videos to mp4 or mp3 to enjoy them. Apart from this, Mp3 media converter app offers multiple smart options to customize videos in a smart way on Android. You can even check out an article on how to convert videos to mp3 and mp4 on Android.

Friendcaster For Facebook:

Friendcaster For Facebook is a free Android app to access and manage multiple Facebook accounts on Android. If you have more than one Facebook account, then installing this Android Facebook app is the apt solution for you to access your multiple Facebook accounts all together. Apart from this, Friendcaster For Facebook app provides multiple other smart features like providing automatic notification in Android’s status bar for each friend request, messages, Facebook notification. This is one of the great features of Friendcaster Android app. Also, you can check out how to sign-in to multiple Facebook accounts on Android reviewed by us.

Hand-shadow App:

Hand-shadow is a free Android app to learn hand shadow art on Android. This Android hand-shadow app is specially designed to learn to create hand-shadow images on Android. This is one of the best and free tutorial which can make you master of creating hand-shadow images from your Android phone. The appreciating part of this Android hand-shadow app is that it works totally offline. Just launch the app on your Android phone, select you favorite hand-shadow image and try creating the image with your hand. Also, the app allows you to set any hand-shadow image as your Android wallpaper, so as to learn creating that hand-shadow image whenever you tap on your Android home screen without launching the app.

Cymera:

Cymera is a free Android app which enables a very new smart camera on your Android. This Android camera app uses your Android camera to give multiple photo effects in real-time. The app comes with multiple camera modes that includes normal mode, Anti-shake mode, touch shots and timer. Also, this Android camera app comes up with multiple photo effects which includes beauty, filter, edit and decorate. You can even access multiple camera shots which looks awesome when any photo is clicked from your Android camera. After editing photos in real-time, you can then share photo via Facebook, Twitter, Mixsh and Weibo.

Also, check out Android apps  reviewed by us.

Editor Ratings:
User Ratings:
[Total: 0 Average: 0]

Leave A Reply

Get 100 GB FREE

Provide details to get this offer