Hand-shadow is a free Android app to learn hand-shadow art from Android. This Android app is a good tutorial app to learn shadow art from your Android phone. All the images are displayed in such a way that by looking at them you can easily grab the way to create shadow from your Android phone.
The app comes up with multiple images on Android to create shadow of each image. The percentage of animal images are more in the app. I installed the app on my Android phone and learned to create awesome shadow images. Now my friends call me master of shadow images.
The appreciating part of the app is its wallpaper feature. You can set any image tutorial as your Android wallpaper. Then you can easily learn to create shadow image whenever you switch on your Android screen.
Check out drawing apps for Android reviewed by us.
Some Key Features Of Hand-shadow App:
- You can learn to create hand-shadow from your Android phone.
- The app comes up with multiple images on Android.
- You can switch the app to full-screen mode on your Android.
- The app comes up with the option to set the shadow images as your Android wallpaper.
- The shadow image can be easily saved to SD card directly from the app.
- No extra sign-up or settings needed before getting started with the app.
Also, take a look on Instagram app for Android reviewed by us.
How To Install Hand-shadow App On Android:
- Sign-in to Android Market or Google Play Store.
- Tap on search option to search for “Hand-shadow” app in Google Play Store.
- If you have a Barcode Scanner app, then scan the QR Code below.
- Tap on install button to install the app.
The free Android Hand-shadow app will be automatically installed. Click here to download this Android app from Google Play Store. Just become the master of creating shadow images. Enjoy and let your friends enjoy by creating funny shadow images with the help of your Android phone.