OrangeNote is a free clipboard manager that enables users to write and manage text clippings. You can create endless number of text clippings and store them in its database. Its quick full-text search feature will let you access them easily. The text clippings can then be pasted on any open documents.
[Also Read: 4 Free Windows Clipboard Replacement Software]
OrangeNote is a really good free clipboard manager. OrangeNote works on both Windows as well as Mac systems. In order to use it you need to install .NET Framework version 3.5 or higher. Once installed and launched, it will copy all the texts on the Windows clipboard. The pro version of OrangeNote lets you sync text clippings remotely across multiple computers, but that is not free. If you want to keep your notes in sync across multiple computers, you can use another free clipboard manager: Ditto Clipboard Manager.
Features of OrangeNote:
- OrangeNote is a highly dependable application as it saves your text data automatically.
- It keeps track of all the previously copied texts which makes it possible to find the desired text from the clipboard easily.
- To make the text clippings look more attractive and to suit your mood, you can color them. This way you can make the important notes appear more noticeable.
- The auto-size feature will keep the size of the text clippings according to the text you have typed.
- You can assign short-cut keys to the text clippings as per your wish. This will help you in pasting the text clippings into emails, web forms and other applications.
- The spelling checker will make sure you do not make spelling and grammatical errors while typing your text clippings.
- It is a wonderful text backup tool. For example, we may accidentally lose text while typing a lengthy text. If you do not want such a thing to happen, you can simply copy the text to the clipboard.
OrangeNote is truly handy clipboard manager that will make sure that you will never lose text again.