Ditto is a free replacement for your standard windows clipboard. Its an extension to it and is quite different from the windows clipboard as it saves as many items that you copy so that you can retrieve your information later as well whereas the windows clipboard saves just one item at a time.
Any type of information can be saved by it whether its an image or HTML or text or custom formats and you can access any information any time you want to. Basically, anything that you can copy can be saved in Ditto Free Clipboard Manager.
Ditto Free Clipboard Manager is very easy to use. After running it you just have to copy the information using the hot key ‘ctrl+c’ or simply by right clicking. Then just open its icon in the system tray or by pressing the hot key ‘ctrl + -‘ and double click on the item that you want to paste in the previous window.
Here are some of the features of Ditto Free Clipboard Manager:
- You can search and paste the previous copy entries
- It keeps multiple clipboards in sync spread across multiple computers.
- You can access it from the tray icon or by pressing the global hot key
- It supports unicode
- Thumbnails of copied images are displayed in lists
- You can select the entries by double clicking or entering keys
- You can paste it into any window that accepts the standard copy paste entries
- Language files are created in any language
- It uses sqlite database
This is definitely the right software for everyone as it saves all the information into just one stuff which the standard windows clipboard doesn’t. It is completely free of cost .