DriverIdentifier is a free device driver updartion software that scans a computer’s hardware and reports the name of the manufacturer, the version of the devices and other related information. Using its own unique technology, free DriverIdentifier checks all components without the user having to open the computer’s case. This indeed saves a great deal of time. With its huge database of drivers from all hardware producers, DriverIdentifier is able to pin-point the make and model of components on any computer.
The application is also able to install the most up-to-date drivers and additional information. It is clear that having an application like DriverIdentifier in your computer toolbox is advantageous; no more opening up the computer’s case and with a flashlight, trying to read the make and model of a driver. The program’s ability to install the latest drivers, etc, means one less chore for the user.
Let’s look at some of the features DriverIdentifier offers:
- Automatic driver installation – the program will install all the latest drivers, for all computers, in a matter of a few minutes.
- Scanning and updating or installing is fast, thus saving time and money.
- DriverIdentifier is able to provide all drivers for all computers. The program makes downloading new drivers a simple task.
- Updates previously installed drivers to the most recent versions.
- Easy to navigate and user-friendly interface.
- Supports Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
If you don’t have the free application, DriverIdentifier on your machine at this time, downloading and install it will save you many hours in the long run. As mentioned above, no more will you have to open up your computer’s case to check hardware models and numbers, DriverIdentifier will perform that mundane task for you.
DriverIdentifier has a really huge database of device drivers, and would be able to find device drivers for most of the hardware in your computer. Download DriverIdentifier here.