Driver Magician is a free software to backup, restore, and update system drivers. This free driver backup software allows users to back up their computer’s device drivers, restore device drivers or remove device drivers from Windows operating system.
This free program scans all the drivers on the hard disk and extracts all associated driver information and backs it up in a location determined by the user. If the day ever arrives when a user must reformat, update or reinstall the OS, he or she can also easily reinstall the banked-up driver information.
Once Driver Magician has reinstalled your computer’s driver data to the appropriate folders, simply re-boot the computer and the PC will operate as smoothly as it should. Indeed downloading this free driver management software is just the same as having the original CD ROM; expect a lot faster.
Driver Magician includes a built-in database which consists of the latest drivers. Whenever the user is online, the database scans the Internet searching for driver updates, which are continually being offered by driver developers. Once a driver update is found, Driver Magician will inform the user that the database has been upgraded. The user may then access the database and download or upgrade to the newer version. Obviously, having the latest in driver software is what determines the speed and performance of any Windows computer. With an option called ‘Hardware Identifier”, Driver Magician also detects unknown devices that may have been accidentally or intentionally downloaded to the machine and informs the user. This information is then stored in the database for future reference.
Some of the features of this Driver Management Software:
- As mentioned above, backup all the device drivers on a Windows computer in four different modes.
- Restore said drivers with one click of the mouse.
- Driver Magician will update all device drivers which will improve overall performance.
- The option to uninstall drivers should they become obsolete or damaged.
- As mentioned above, detects unknown devices keeping the computer safe and operating efficiently.
- The option to backup such files as ‘My Documents’ or the computer’s registry.
- Easily access all hardware driver information.
- The option to clone all drivers to an auto-setup package (EXE) file. This is handy when restoring drivers without the help of Driver Magician.
Without a doubt Driver Magician is a convenient utility to have as if offers an array of different options aimed and making a computer running smoothly and efficiently.
Home Page: Click Here
Works With: Windows
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: