Twuffer is a free online service that lets you schedule tweets in the future. Login with your Twitter account and get started.
You can compose the tweets, and then set the time at which you want them to go live. You can schedule tweets for a long time in the future, and Twuffer will take care of posting those tweets at your scheduled time.
How to Schedule Tweets:
Twuffer is a website where you schedule your tweets. You don’t need to install anything and it’s completely free.
Steps to schedule tweets:
- Open the Twuffer website.
- Login with your Twitter account.
- Then start typing your tweet into the box.
- Schedule the day, month, year, and time when to tweet as shown below.
- Be sure to set your time zone in settings menu.
- Then click on Schedule Tweet.
- You can always have a look at how many tweets entered, schedules, and sent in the dashboard menu.
- In the scheduled tweets menu, you can see the tweets that you have scheduled in this tab.
- In sent tweets you can see the tweets that are posted in your twitter. You can see the tweets according to date scheduled or date created; and in ascending or descending order.
- In Fail Tab you can see the tabs that have failed to post. Here also you can sort failed tweets according to date scheduled and date created.
- In settings tab you can change time zone and allow tweets to be displayed publicly option is also available.
The beauty of Twuffer lies in its simplicity. You just write the tweet, and pick the scheduled time, and you are done. You don’t need to download or install anything, and it is a completely free tool to schedule tweets. I had earlier reviewed another software called Twaitter that lets you schedule tweets, and do much more stuff.
Click here to go to Twuffer Homepage.