Post2Blog is free blogging client that allows you compose and publish your blog post on your desktop. Post2Blog allows you to add new post without requiring the internet connection. It supports several blogging platforms including Blogger, WordPress, Typepad, and etc.
One of the great things about Post2Blog is that it adds a toolbar to MS Word, so that you can post your blog directly from MS Word. Similarly, it comes with plugins for Firefox and IE to post directly to your blog.[subscribe-to-us]
The WYSIWYG rich text editor has hot keys support which allows you to compose and edit the blog entries. Images are uploaded automatically to the image directory of your blog. You can also use FTP to upload the image to the appropriate directory on the server.
- Post2Blog is a freeware
- Includes WYSIWYFG editor with hot-keys support.
- It has an integrated live spell checker.
- Users will be able to post blog entries or images using Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer. In order to implement this, Post2Blog requires plugins for Firefox and Internet Explorer.
- You can take advantage of Microsoft Word to compose the blog entry and then post it to your blog through the Post2Blog toolbar.
- The Post2Blog plugin allows you to post selected items from RSS Bandit and Sharp Reader.
- Users will be able to post any file, image, or document from their Explorer or other program through the Send To -> command.
- Users will be able to include Technorati, Del.icio.us,Busswords tags into their blog entries.
- The pingback function allows you to send trackback to inform the search engines about updates in your blog.
- The Amazon Link feature allows bloggers to earn money via Amazon affiliate program.
- Use smiles in your posts.
- Users can earn money with Chitika and Adsense by inserting the code into the blog entries.
Download link is given below. However, download page is quite messy, so search for Post2Blog on that to quickly go to the link.