Hootsuite is a free multiple social network managing app for people who have account in multiple social networking sites and want to manage them with single app or a team for managing projects. It’s like a social media dashboard where you can see all the latest updates from your social network accounts and update your multiple networks. Hootsuite supports Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, WordPress and Ping.fm.
So, you can call it a free Twitter client or a free multiple Twitter client if you want to. And, it’s just one feature of Hootsuite. There are so many useful features of Hootsuite which makes it a feature-rich app.
As this app can help you to manage multiple social networks, you can think of using this app as a free online team management tool if you have a small company or if you have an organization. Hootsuite supports various social networking sites and accounts so you can manage multiple users via this free twitter client.
Hootsuite is a free web-based multiple social network manager so everything can be done right from your browser. But, if you want to manage your social networks when you are on the run, you can try mobile apps for iPad, Android, iPhone, Blackberry and more. It’s a completely free service so just go to Hootsuite’s official website and sign up for an account. It’s really as that easy.
Let’s See What Hootsuite Has to Offer:
- Multiple Social Network Managing: Add all your social network accounts including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Ping.fm and WordPress and start managing them from Hootsuite. It’s like a twitter client or facebook client. You can see the updates from your accounts on this free multiple social networks account managing app or update them through this social media dashboard.
- Team Collaboration: As you get all your Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn contacts in one place, you can use it as a free team collaboration tool. Manage all the contacts through various social network accounts with Hootsuite. It’s like a corporate Twitter and Twitter dashboard or corporate Facebook or Facebook dashboard.
- Assign Tasks: Send messages to the members with tasks they have to do and monitor the progress and responses from them. It’s a good way if you want to fine-tune your team.
- Monitor Mentions: With Hootsuite’s monitor mentions feature, you can monitor if your companies name or brands name is mentioned online. It’s a good way to gather intelligence.
- Multi-Stream View: You can organize your social networks in different sections like news, friends, keyword tracking or search terms with this Hootsuite’s multiple streaming feature. It’s a good way to stay updated.
- Another interesting feature of Hootsuite is RSS to Twitter.
Try Hootsuite and make your social network account managing experience better