jGnash is free personal finance software that allows you to manage your account, budget tracking module and reporting module. jGnash supports double entry based transactions. It is free accounting software that runs on a Java platform so will run smoothly on almost any operating system that has Java 1.4.0 installed.
jGnash is licensed and released under the GPL v3 General Public License. By using jGnash as their free personal finance software, users will have access to tons of the program features including reconcile their bank account, generate the report in PDF format, multiple currencies and etc. Users can import Open Financial Exchange (OFX), Quicken Interchange Format (QIF) and GNUCash files.
Here are some of the features of jGnash, the free accounting software:
- jGnash is a free personal finance software that supports double entry accounting
- jGnash software allows you to reconcile your bank account
- You can generates the report in PDF format
- The recurring payment reminders reminds you of making the payment on time
- jGnash personal finance software supports multiple currencies
- You can keep track of the investment accounts and transactions
- jGnash personal finance software can connect to the internet to check the stock prices and currency exchange rate
- The user interface can be customized
- Users can import data through the QFX and QIF import methods