iTrade is a free trading and charting software that allows you to analyze and forecast the stock prices. iTrades supports stock markets such as Euronext, Nyse, Amex, Alternext, Nasdaq and other stock markets depending on the plugin that you use. If you need an easier to use software to just track your stock portfolio, you can use JStock.
iTrades supports a number of stock indicators including volume average and OBV, average, exponential average, MACD, RSI, and stochastic. The portfolios support multiple currencies. This free trading and charting software supports three languages including English, French and Portuguese.
Here are some of the features of Free iTrade software:
- iTrade is a free trading and charting software that is written in the Python language
- iTrade is a free trading and charting software that is released under the GPL General Public License.
- iTrade software supports a wide range of features for charting, tables, quotes, markets, indicators, portfolios, information, international
- This free trading and charting software supports a variety of data source including Euronext, Yahoo finance, Nyse, Nasdaq and Amex and other markets which can be entered manually
- iTrade software supports a number of information sources such as Euronest Market including BALO, Boursorama Euronext, and Google News
- iTrade can run on 32 bit Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, MAC OS X
- The program interface supports multiple languages including English, French, and Portuguese
- iTrade utilizes the wxWidget interface
- ITrade is a free trading and charting software that is suitable for beginners, experts, financial and insurance industry