PicYou is a free web-based service that enables you to instantly upload and share pictures or photos with you friends, family and with anyone around the world. It is basically a photo-sharing website that works well with Facebook and Twitter.
Upload your pictures or photos either from your hard drive or directly paste the URL, add filters to them, thereby giving them a new enhancement and immediately post it to your Facebook wall. However, even if you are signed-in with your Facebook account, it does not pull your photos from the Facebook.
Lets check out how to work with PicYou:
- After signing-in, click on “Upload” given at the navigation bar.
- PicYou offers you three options to upload a photo – simply drag and drop a photo, click to upload a photo manually or just paste the URL.
- Once you have uploaded a photo, start adding filters to them using a horizontal scroll bar given just below the image.
- Now when you are satisfied with your added effects or filters, add a small description and tag your photo.
- Just click on “Post on Facebook” in order to post it to your Facebook wall.
- Click on “Done”
You will soon find the same original photo with all new looks. It also has some inherent features like cropping and framing. You can also crop and include a photo-frame to your image. Below, you can check the difference in an image after using PicYou, in order to get familiar with it:
AFTER using PicYou:
The best part about PicYou is that you are not required to download and install any software. You just need to sign-in using you Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr or OpenID account. Do not worry if you don’t have account with any of these websites. PicYou offers you to create one with PicYou itself. Hence, just click on “SIGN UP HERE” in order to create an account.
In short, PicYou is a pretty cool service wherein you can quickly add effects to your favorite photos and share them instantly with your friends. Give it a try, you will definitely like it..Go ahead!!