[Total: 0 Average: 0]
ScreenToaster is a free online screen recorder. It is a free screen recorder software to record your screen. It is a free web based screen recorder, so you do not need to download or install anything! ScreenToaster can be used to record screencasts, tutorials, and etc. You can also embed the videos on blogs and websites or email it to a friend.
Update (28-Aug-2012): ScreenToaster has been shut down.
Here are some of the features of this Free Recorder software:
- Display video details including duration and size
- Record a rectangular area or the full desktop
- Record you voice with microphone (High definition) or Line in
- Connect to a webcam
- Record from a VNC server
- Change average bitrate
- Change the playback speed
- Add subtitles to the videos
- Remove audio or webcame
- Upload the video to ScreenToaster (High Quality)
- Upload the video to YouTube
- Save the video as .mov file
- Save the video as .swf file (experimental)
- Runs on Windows XP, Windows Vista, MAC OS X, and Linux
- Optimized with Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer 7, Google Chrome, Opera 9 and Safari
- Enable “Stereo Mix” on Windows XP – RealTek and Creative Sound Blaster
- Enable “Stereo Mix” on Windows Vista – RealTek and Creative Sound Blaster
- Enable “Stereo Mix” on Mac
- Modify the video thumbnail
- Set the video privacy options to private or public
- Download your videos in .mov and .swf format
[Also Read: 5 Best Free Screen Capture Software]
ScreenToaster is a completely free online recorder that is rich with features to capture onscreen videos.
Pingback: ScreenCastle - Free Online Screen Recording Software | I Love Free Software
Pingback: 5 Best Free Screen Recording Software | I Love Free Software
I just used ScreenToaster for the first time to update a webinar and it worked great. Like other people, I used Camtasia before but after switching to a Mac, I had to find something else. I tried Jing and it worked fine except that it had a limit of five minutes video time (at least for the free version). I stumbled on ScreenToaster and since it is compatible with Mac, I gave it a try. I recommend all Mac users try it if they need screen capture.