Everyday food is a free Windows 8 recipe app; categorized into Food & Dining section of Windows Store. Find various recipes and cooking videos using this recipe app.
Everyday food is a wonderful Windows 8 recipe app to learn various food dishes and cooking stuff. It also shows general kitchen stuff and video tutorials are also available. You can mark your favorite dishes or send them to your friends through other sharing apps installed on your Windows 8.
Interface of Everyday Food App:
Everyday food app will provide step by step process, ingredients, and even videos on how to make the dish. Learn various cooking techniques and serve great dishes. You can mark your favorite dishes for future reference also.
As soon as you launch the app, you will be shown a video of introduction by the official chef of Everyday food team. Then you will see the interface as shown in above screenshot. As you scroll you will see sections like: daily, featured, watch & learn, and favorites.
- Daily: In daily section, you will see the latest dishes and their recipes. Everyday Food app will update new recipes everyday in this section.
- Featured: In featured section you can see various categories like: meat, seafood, holidays, breakfast waves, soups, etc. choose your favorite category and find dishes in those categories.
- Favorites: In this section you can see the dishes that you have marked as favorites.
- Watch & Learn: In this section there are videos covered mostly on basics of kitchen like: how to poach eggs, how to measure flour, how to measure grill, etc.
After you open a recipe, you will see the interface as shown below. You will see it’s: image or video, ingredients, and directions. If you right click on the page, then you can mark it as favorite or pin to start screen. As you can see below the image of the dish, you will also be shown: how many serves and time to cook will be shown in icon form.
Features of Windows 8 Recipe App:
Here is a list of features regarding Everyday food app:
- This beautiful recipe app is free.
- Everyday new recipes and videos from the food editor in chief Sarah Carey.
- Basics of kitchen videos and videos on dishes too.
- Beautiful food images (to make you more hungry).
- Mark as favorite or pin the dishes to your start screen.
- Email or share the dishes by using Windows + C and then choose share option.
- Search the app by using Windows + Q keys.
- View the app in Snap Mode.
Install Everyday Food Recipe App on Windows 8:
Install this recipe app by opening this link in your Windows 8 Internet Explorer. View the app and install the app from there. Mmake wonderful dishes and have great food.