Allrecipes is a Windows 8 recipe app available for free. Learn different recipes, save them, share, and serve a tasty meal.
Allrecipes is available in the Food & Dining section of Windows 8 App store. Get new recipe ideas, view the ingredients, nutrients, and how to cook the dish. You can also narrow it down to number of servings of your choice. Let’s check out more details of this Windows 8 recipe app and it’s features.
Details of Allrecipes App:
Allrecipes is a free Windows 8 Recipe app using which you can cook new varieties of dishes. You can also customize dishes according to your favorite ingredients. If you want to make a dish for a particular number of persons, you can modify the number of servings also.
As soon as you launch the app, you will see different sections, named: Ideas, Ingredients, and My recipes section.
- Ideas:In ideas section you can see tiles of various dishes, click on them or else click on show more option to see more dishes. You can see various dishes and some of them have ratings also. I kept on scrolling just to watch those long list of yummy dishes images (and got hungry). Click on any of those dishes and you will find the ingredients section, calories, fats, cholesterol, prep time, directions, and nutrients.
- Ingredients: In ingredients section you can select an ingredient and you will find dishes that involve that ingredient. You can also add more ingredients and the app will automatically show the dishes that have those ingredients in it. You can also add the ingredients that you don’t want to include. What more do you need?
- My recipes: For using this section, you need an account in Allrecipes website. Then you can save your favorite recipes and those will be shown in this section.
Features of This Windows 8 Recipe App:
- This app is available for free.
- This Windows 8 recipe app is updated with fresh recipes and top rated dishes.
- More than 40,000 recipes are available in this app.
- The recipe details include images, nutrition values, ratings, and reviews for each.
- Find dishes by your favorite ingredients and dietary preference.
- Save recipes if you have an account in Allrecipes website.
- Right click on any of the recipe that you want to cook and then you can choose how many servings you want, pin to start menu, save, and see on the website (like shown in below screenshot).
How To Install AllRecipes:
Open this Allrecipes link in Windows 8 Internet Explorer. Then click on View in Windows store option to open the app in Windows 8 app store. Click on Install to install the app on your Windows 8. Launch the app and start serving new amazing dishes to your friends and family. If you want to serve some cocktails along with these dishes then try this Windows 8 Cocktail App.
Have fun cooking these new dishes with this Allrecipes app and have a healthy diet.