SlickPlan is a free online sitemap and flowchart creator. SlickPlan is a free online tool which can be used to create free sitemaps and flowcharts. SlickPlan let you generate a free flowcharts and sitemap within a short time. Users can save the sitemap or flowcharts and complete it in the rear future. You can save the sitemap or flowchart as PDF, HTML, and even share with others using direct link. It cannot create UML diagrams; for that you can use or ArgoUML or StarUML.
SlickPlan helps you to create nice sitemaps and flowcharts that will work for your website. SlickPlan was created to help web designer and developer that want a professional sitemap or flowchart in order to create a navigation for their clients. SlickPlan is built on the LAMP platforms which include Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP.
Here are some of the features of this Free Online Flowcharts Creator:
- Create unlimited sitemaps
- Free sitemap in seconds
- Create Flowcharts online.
- Generate the HTML of the sitemap as an unordered list and insert the code to your page
- Export the sitemap or flowchart as PDF
- Send the HTML link to the sitemap or flowchart to anyone
- Add unlimited number of page
- Set the parent of the page through the Parent drop down menu
SlickPlan is completely free and lets you create flowcharts and sitemaps online. To use a downloaded software to create flowcharts, you can use Dynamic Draw. Users don’t have to create an account to use SlickPlan. However, creating an account will give you access to some functions such as exporting the sitemap as PDF, get the HTML code for the sitemap and send the HTML version of the sitemap as link.