Feedly is a free iPhone app to get the latest updates from different websites on iPhone. This iPhone Feedly app lets you get the updates from Google Reader, Google news, YouTube, and RSS news reader.
The app integrates with your Google Reader to let you read all the RSS feeds for which you have subscribed. On top of this, the app lets you read all the latest updates from different websites randomly. You can check out the todays news and latest news from different websites and watch latest videos from YouTube. This Feedly app is a full-filled box of updates from different websites.
This iPhone Feedly app is a nice RSS reader app. Google Reader is one of the most popular RSS reader on web. But, one of the limitation of Google Reader is that, it limits the RSS feeds to only the feeds for which we have subscribed. You cannot get the important updates from other good websites about which you may not be aware about. Installing this iPhone Feedly app lets you read RSS feeds from other popular websites for which you have not subscribed on your Google Reader.
Also, you can filter your knowledge by knowing the updates of today, latest, and the old updates separately. The user interface of the app looks nice when you see all the RSS feeds and news in an organized format. You can even get the news according to categories which include Android, Apple, architecture, branding, business, cooking, cinema, and more. You can also check out Newsify Google Reader client for iPad reviewed by us.
How To Get Started And Use This iPhone Feedly App?
Launch the app and login with your Google account credentials to run Google Reader in the app. Now tap on the home button to select the news according to today, latest, saved, and others. Others include all the feeds which you have subscribed on your Google Reader. Tap on the star like button in the app which includes different topics like Android, Apple, photography, tech, graphic, and more. Tap on any one of them to get the latest updates related to the same.
Features Of Feedly App For iPhone:
- RSS Reader to read feeds from the popular websites.
- The app integrates with your Google Reader and lets you read the RSS feeds for which you have subscribed for.
- You can check out the latest news from Google Reader, Google news, YouTube, and non Google Reader RSS feeds.
- The app filters all the updates according to today, latest, saved ones, and Google Reader.
- View all the updates by selecting different categories which include Android, Apple, architecture, branding, and much more.
- The app pages can be flipped like a calendar. Like we flip the pages of calendar, similarly we can flip the pages in the app too.
- Simple and easy to use interface.
Also, check out the post by us on Feedly app for iPad.
Install Feedly App:
Click here to download and install Feedly app from Apple App Store. You can even scan the QR Code to download the app directly from Apple App Store. Feedly app keeps you up to date with all the RSS feeds from different websites. Manage all the updates along with integrating Google Reader. The app provides you ample updates from the best websites on the web.