Feedly is a free RSS feed reader app for iPad. Feed reader is an important element for browsers, iPhones and iPad. Every news channel or popular websites which are updated daily send timely news feeds. If you subscribe to multiple websites, imagine the tons of RSS feeds you would have to scroll through. Hence, you need a feed reader or a news reader at your disposal.
We can find feed readers for every net enabled interface. That means your PCs and Macs have feed readers, your iPhone has a feed reader, and of course your tablet has it too. Feed Readers are all the more important for the iPad because it is primarily a device for reading. Feed readers are available in plenty in the iTunes store, but Feedly is the best RSS reader I have come across.
Once you download the feed reader app from iTunes app store, then you have to login with your Gmail account to receive feeds from the sites you have subscribed to. The iPad app makes your tablet computer a junction for all your RSS feeds.
Features of free RSS Feed Reader, Feedly :
- One stop feed reader, You can read all feeds on Feedly.
- Free, you don’t have to pay for it.
- Read all kinds of feed, read Feeds from multiple links on Feedly.
- Beautiful layout, the layout of the free feed reader app looks stunning
- Selective feed support, Remove unselected feeds, add new feeds, you can reselect your feeds any number of times.
How to install free RSS Feed Reader, Feedly on iPad :
- Visit the iTunes app store.
- Search for Feedly.
- Click on Install.
- Add your favourite websites to Feed Reader, Feedly and read all your RSS feeds at the touch of a button.
Feedly is a free RSS feed reader app for iPad app. It is a convenient feed reader for all your RSS Feeds. Download Feedly Feed reader free for iPad.