Cloudatag is free web service that organizes and arranges your data stored in the Cloud storage. It helps easy retrieval and manages your media. Cloud data is visual depiction of the tags that you use to tag your data. Therefore, you can instantly find or filter out the specific photo on the Cloud and your computer. Cloudatag provides a better way to geotag your photos with a geotag cloud, easy to view and locate them on map.
The motive behind designing Cloudatag was to optimize your cloud storage and make cloud data storage easier, faster, cheaper, and more secure. You can also read 4 Types of Free online Backup, DropBox, SugarSync and SpiderOak for free online storage and backup of your data.
Some of the important features of Cloudatag are:
A tag is a non-hierarchical keyword or term assigned to data (photos, videos, etc.). There are number of files and data in your local computer and cloud storage, which you might need. Tagging your cloud storage and your data, will enable you to effectively organize your data. You can add tag to your data having different attributes, and add tags accordingly. You can quickly access your data by using Tag cloud feature. You can see the list of all the tags used by you, which are sorted as per the hot tags in the Tag View mode on the left of the main window, which is the tag cloud window.
Geo tags are generally related to location on the map. You can map your tags and ultimately find and locate your data on the Cloud storage by using Geo Tags. Use Cloudatag, to geotag your data for adding geographical location metadata on it, so that you can browse your data on the map at a glance. Cloudatag also can read the original geotag information from the photo’s EXIF GPS metadata. Your Geo tag will appear on the visible region of the map. You can zoom in and out your map areas for better view ability.
Photo editing tool
Cloudatag provides professional tools to edit photos. Apart from basic photo orientation, exposure and color balance correction you also get a set of tools that you might find handy and useful while editing your pictures on cloud online. Make your photos effective and more visible for Cloud accessibility. You can perform following functions with this tool:
- Improve the visibility of the details of the pictures by adjusting the exposure areas in the images.
- Intensify the colors and whiteness to create or remove fog or haze.
- Adjust color intensity, color saturation, and color balance.
- Crop your photo manually and remove unwanted areas of the picture.
- Rotate photo
- Resize your snaps by reducing or enlarging your pictures.
- Remove the red-eye effect.
- Adjust sharpness of the pictures.
- Reduce blur or fuzziness
Supports number of formats
The application supports a number of formats, so while you have stored any data on the cloud, you need not convert them to use it over Cloudatag. Cloudatag supports almost all formats of video playback. The formats supported by Cloudatag:
- Photos: JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF, TIFF, PSD (Photoshop), TGA, PCX, WMF, EMF, and RAW formats.
- RAW format photos: Cloudatag currently supports RAW formats from the following manufacturers (however they are always improving): Adobe (.DNG), Canon (.CRW, .CR2), Casio (.RAW), Fuji (.RAF), Hasselblad (.3FR), Kodak (.DCS, .DCR, .KDC), Leica (.DNG, .RAW), Minolta (.MRW), Nikon (.NEF, .NRW), Olympus (.ORF), Panasonic (.RAW, .RW2), Pentax (.PEF), Ricoh (.DNG), Samsung (.DNG), Sigma (.X3F), Sony (.ARW, .SRF,.SR2), Mamiya (.MEF), Epson (.ERF) , etc.; virtually all RAW formats are supported.
- Videos: .MPG, .MPEG, .AVI, .WMV, .ASF, .MOV, .QT, .FLV, .MP4, .3GP, .3G2, .TS, .M2T, .M2TS, .MTS, VOB, .MOD, .DAT, .264, etc.; virtually all Video formats are supported.