Crocodoc is a free online tool that lets you share and review documents such as PDF files, web pages, Microsoft Word docs, and PowerPoint presentations online. Crocodoc is a wonderful way to collaborate online on projects with team members. You do not need to download any application to share and review your documents. You are only required to upload the document to review it and you can share the edited document with others by sharing the unique URL created by Crocodoc.
When you upload a document to Crocodoc, you can open it directly in Crocodoc. After that, you can use review features of Crocodoc to mark up your document. Crocodoc comes with similar document tools as we found in Nuance PDF Reader: Highlight, Strikeout, Underline, and few more. This is really my favorite feature about Crocodoc.
How to Use Crocodoc:
Using Crocodoc is very easy. All you need to do is upload any document that you would like share or review from your computer or add a URL. You do not need to register on the website to make use of this service. You will then be provided with an interface with various formatting options like highlighter, notes, strike out, color text, etc. The unique URL created of your Crocodoc can be shared with others.
Features of Crocodoc:
- It is a free web-based application for sharing and reviewing your documents online.
- You are not required to register to make use of Crocodoc.
- Upload the documents and collaboratively make use of features like highlight, add notes, strike-out, etc. The documents are stored securely on the Crocodoc servers.
- The website has a very simple interface and the moment you open the website, you will be able to share and review documents within seconds.
- If you sign up for a free account, you will be able to upload files that are of 20MB and above. Signing up for a free account will also let you keep track of all the documents that you have uploaded.
- FAQs page, email support, and live chat support provides all the support to make sure you do not face any problem while using Crocodoc.
The edited documents can be saved in PDF format.