Easeus Partition Master is a free partition manager and free disk manager software. Easeus Partition Manager easily lets you create a new partition, expand existing partitions, and comes with a partition recovery wizard. It also has a Free Disk and partition copy utility to quickly make a copy of your disk or partition. Easeus Partition Master allows you to increase the size of the partition without having to reinstall or format the partition. Easeus Partition Master can resize, move, split and merge the partitions. To password protect and encrypt any partition, you can use DiskCryptor.
Most of the time, the partition is assigned with a limited space and the files took up all the space on the partition. To solve this problem, the partition must have more space. The process to change the partition structure is complex and requires you to format the partition and setup the partition again.
Here are some of the features of this Free Partition Manager:
- Adjust the size of the partition or relocate the partition without losing any data
- Merge into a bigger partition
- Split a partition into different partition
- Redistribute the free space located on the partitions
- Create unlimited number of partitions for your own use
- Easily remove a specific partition on your computer
- Easily remove all the partitions and format them
- Creates a bootable CD/DVD disk for your partition
- Supports a full range of IDE Raid controllers, SCSI, SAS, S-ATA Raid Controllers and Serial ATA host controllers and devices. You can find the full list at the official website
- Convert from FAT to NTFS
- Explore the FAT and NTFS partition so that you can identify them before carry out a operation
- Assign a label to the partition. The partition label can be changed later.
- Hide partitions to prevent anyone from access it
- If your computer has multiple partitions setup, you can specify an active partition. The active partition will be setup as the boot partition.
Easeus Partition Master is a completely free partition software that is easy to use.