[Total: 0 Average: 0]
Ashampoo Firewall is a free firewall software that allows you to surf the internet safely. It monitors every internal activity that is taking place. It will protect your computer from malicious software that are downloaded from the internet. It is an extremely easy to use free firewall, and comes really handy if you free antivirus software did not come with a firewall.
Ashampoo Firewall is really easy to use, and protects your system by working in the background. It falls in same league as other free firewall software, like, PC Tools Free Firewall, and ZoneAlarm Free Firewall.
Here are some of the features of Ashampoo Free Firewall:
- Monitors incoming and outgoing connections in the system network
- The Easy Mode and Configuration Assistant will implement complete protection over the network
- The Expert Mode offers powerful features for expert users
- Uses a small amount of memory on the hard drive
- User friendly interface with explanatory notes of each feature
- Automatically detect programs that try to connect to the network so that you can allow or deny them.
- Operates the Easy Mode in 1 click
- Operates full configuration in Expert Mode
- Setup rules for each program
- Operates in Standard mode
- Operates in Standard mode firewall
- Limited Autostart Protection
- Termination Protection
- Execution Protection
- The panic button will prevent all incoming traffic. It is useful when the system is attacked by an malicious software
- Monitor the local connections that occur within the computer
- Monitor the LAN traffic in and out of the computer. These features can be enabled or disabled.
- Display a detailed connection log that occurs within the computer, local area networks and internet connections
- Supports multiple languages including English, German, Dutch, Hungarian, Polish, Spanish, Turkish, Chinese, Arabic, Croatian, Rumanian, French, Russian, Italian, Swedish, Czech, Ukrainian, Dansk, Greek
FireAshampoo Firewall FREE is a good free firewall application.
@Amir.e: The latest version of Ashampoo is actually quite good. I agree with you regarding Comodo – that is also a good firewall.
I like this software much
@pham: so do I :)
I want to download fire wall.