AquaSnap is a free desktop enhancement software that lets you arrange and use multiple windows on your desktop. It works like the Windows 7 feature called Aero Snap.
With Aquasnap, you can snap the windows that you have opened to the border of the desktop and also minimize the windows by shaking the mouse. Hence, AquaSnap brings some of the features of Windows 7 to the earlier versions of Windows OS like Windows XP and Windows Vista.
Since AquaSnap makes use of one interface to manage the windows, it uses very less CPU and memory. Hence, it helps in improving the productivity of the system. You can simply download the application from the AquaSnap website and install it with default settings. Once installed, the application will remain on the system tray.
- 3 Free Software to Get Mac Style Toolbar on Windows 7
- 4 Free Desktop Managers that Add 3D Effect to Desktop
Getting started with AquaSnap
Here are the key features of AquaSnap:
- It is a free desktop management application to arrange multiple windows on your desktop.
- You can snap the windows to the corner of the desktop screen.
- It lets you resize the windows to half or quarter area of the desktop screen.
- Simply by shaking you can minimize all the windows.
- It works like the Aero Snap feature found in Windows 7.
- It uses very less amount of memory and CPU.