[Total: 0 Average: 0]
Comodo Disk Encryption is a free disk encryption software that protects the information on your hard disk from identity theft, internet scammers and hackers.
Comodo Disk Encryption provides secure data storage with an easy to use interface. This software is written with its own code so that no one will be able to read your confidential data.
Other free encryption software that we reviewed earlier includes free software to encrypt files, free software to encrypt emails, and free software to encrypt text.
Here are some of the features of this Free Disk Encryption Software:
- The drives panel shows the logical partition of a hard disk connected to the computer
- The virtual Drives panel shows the virtual drives that are available in the computer
- Comodo Disk Encryption software displays the disk usage on the computer including used and free space
- Comodo Disk Encryption software can cleanup the hard disk
- Comodo Disk Encryption software compresses a specific hard disk to save disk space
- The hard disk will be indexed for faster searching
- You can check a hard disk on the computer for errors
- Comodo Disk Encryption software defragment and backup files on the hard disk
- You can view the properties of the disk drives in the computer
- You can set custom permissions and advance sharing options for a specific hard disk
- You can set the access permissions for authenticated users
- You can view and edit a permission and auditing entry
- You can assign ownership to a specific hard disk drive
- Comodo Disk Encryption software displays the permissions that are granted to specific group or user
- The disk quota management can be enabled or disabled
- You can deny disk space to users that user more than the specified disk space
- You can specify a quota limit for new users for a specific hard disk
- Log event when user exceeds their quota limit or warning level
- You can add encrypted partition
- Comodo Disk Encryption is a free disk encryption software that allows you to backup or restore encryption setting, create rescue boot CD, enable or disable password protection.
- The prompt for boot time password can be enabled from the program settings
- The application can be set to start on system startup and minimized into the system tray.
- Comodo Disk Encryption software runs on 32 bits and 64 bits Windows
Comodo Disk Encryption is a free disk encryption software to easily encrypt your data.