Crimson 128 is a free software to encrypt files with a password. Crimson 128 is easy to use and suitable for newbie. It supports hardware keys to enable you to use strong password without having to record them down on a notepad.
In order to encrypt a file, click on the right mouse button. Next, select Crimson 128 and choose Encrypt or Decrypt command. If you choose the Encrypt command, the Enter passpharase window will pop up. Enter the passphrase by tying it in, or drag and drop the file containing the passphrase into the box.Check the Usefile option and enter the address. Finally, plug in the hardware key in and click on the Encrypt button.
Crimson has a maximum file size limit of 8,589,934,592 GB minus 1 byte. To encrypt or decrypt small files, combine them using an archive software. Crimson128 makes it extremely easy to encrypt and decrypt files. Another software that you can use to encrypt files is Conceal.[subscribe-to-us]
Here are some of the features of this Free File Encryption Software:
- Ability to encrypt or decrypt any file format
- Easy to use
- No configuration is required during the initial use
- Offers more security and enhance the operating via the hardware keys feature
- Allow split hardware keys
- Strengths the password key to avoid hackers from guessing the password with a word from the dictionary. To further secure the password, you can store the password in a free password manager.
Crimson 128 can only runs on 32bit operating systems. Internet connection is required to activate the software. Crimson128 is easy to use, and very effective.