Hojoki is an integrated software for making all your cloud based software accessible from a common space. It houses the shortcut links to all your favourite applications, making it possible for you to access your applications easily and conveniently.
Be it Twitter or Facebook, it becomes difficult to reach out for every application from a separate portal. With Hojoki, you get the advantage of receiving information and using it according to your own convenience.
Features of the Software
- The ability to launch all your favourite cloud based applications work from a single source.
- The software is browser based. You need to login with your User-Name and Password directly on to the Hojoki website, to make use of the software.
- Unlike many other cloud integrating software, it does not require you to create a separate web account for the website.
- Define what can be shared in each of the projects.
- Much more convenient usage of all the cloud based apps.
- Special features of Magic Filtering and Magic Search. Magic Filtering makes use of the auto-suggest feature while Magic filtering filters the essential elements like Newsfeeds.
- Real time notifications of the updates.
- A wide range of themes to choose from.
Working of the Software
Hojoki is cloud based software. You need to login through your Email ID or your social networking ID. After logging in; you need to select your applications. Various applications; which are frequently used by people, are listed. After selecting the application, details of your account for that software are asked. The details entered by you are stored and you get real-time updating of the latest happenings. A workspace is created for you. You can send invites to people, add them and complete your workspace. The software works particularly well for Google Docs, Twitter and Facebook; where real time updating becomes a must.
However, call it a server glitch or a software bug; the software sometimes fails to open your application. A blank page gets opened and loading tab shows done. It’s a minor technical glitch I presumed but the error does reappear quite often than not!
The Final Verdict
Hojoki is a brilliantly developed cloud integrating software. Not only does it allow you to launch your favorite applications from a common podium; it combines specialized features to present itself as, an excellent interactive software. It’s worth giving a try, if you make use of a host of cloud based applications.