Cineplay is one of the easiest to use free media player that lets you watch video files of all formats, without installing any codec. To play a video, just drag and drop video file on Cineplay, and Cineplay will start playing it immediately.
Cineplay supports most video codecs unlike other media players. You simply have to drag a video and drop it into the multimedia player in order to watch the video. This multimedia player supports all Flash video formats including FFMPEG.
You can use Cinecode with mobile video content, digital camera and camcorder video. You can use Cineplay to watch videos in all kinds of formats including Divx. Cineplay supports a wide range of codecs including AVC1, H.263, H.264, XVID, MPEG, WMA, DIV3, DVPP, DV5p and others.
Here are some of the features of this Free Cineplay Media Player:
- Cineplay is an open source multimedia players that is licensed under the General Public License
- You can view all your videos offline with Cineplay
- Cineplay multimedia player runs on multiple operating system including Windows XP, Windows Vista, MAC OS X, and Linux
- Cineplay multimedia player supports a larger variety of video codecs including AVC1, H.263, H.264, XVID ISO MPEG-4, MPEG-1,MPEG-2,WMV-1, WMV- 2, WMV-3, WMP –V7,WMP -V8, WMP -V9, WMA-V2, WMA-V9, DIV3,DX50, DVPP, DV5P,DV-DVC, FLV1 Flash/Sorenson, FLV4.
- It was created with an open source technology called Open Libraries
- Users simply have to drag and drop the video file into the multimedia player in order to watch it
- Cineplay is compatible with mobile video content, digital camera and camcorder video
Cineplay supports multiple operating system platform including Windows, MAC OS X and Linux.
Cineplay is a free multimedia player that is licensed under the General Public License (GPL). Cineplay is an open source software that is available to the public.