PDFCreator is a free PDF creator and free pdf converter that lets you create PDF files from any Windows application that is able to print. This Free PDF Creator not only allows you to create PDF files, but also convert PDF files into formats such as PNG, JPG, TIFF, PS, EPS, etc. You can install the application within minutes and use it to create PDF files.
Creating PDF files with PDFCreator
In order to create PDF file, all you need to do is choose the Print command on the application that you are using such as Microsoft Word, MS-Paint, etc and then from the list of printers that are available, you need to choose PDFCreator Printer. You can then click on Save and enter the desired name for the PDF file. This way you can create your own PDF file.
Checkout the fabulous features of PDFCreator:
- It is a completely free PDF creating tool that lets you create PDF files from any Windows application.
- Guard your PDF files by means of password so that no one can open or print them without entering the password.
- It lets you digitally sign your PDF files to make sure that you are the creator of the file.
- The PDF files generated through PDFCreator can be sent through email.
- You can also create other types of files such as PNG, JPG, TIFF, BMP and PS.
- You can merge multiple PDF files into a single PDF file.
- It can automatically saves PDF files by making use of tags like username, computername, date, etc.
With so many features, PDFCreator is undoubtedly the best application when it comes to creating PDF files and converting them into different formats. So what are you waiting start authoring PDF files and create your own ebooks through this amazing application – PDFCreator.
Home Page: Click Here
Works With: Windows
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: