PrimoPDF is a completely free, and very easy to use PDF Converter. It can convert over 300 file types to PDF. Essentially, if you can print a file, you can convert it to PDF using PrimoPDF.
PrimoPDF was launched in 2004, and since then it has grown to become one of the world’s most widely used Free PDF Conversion software. The reasons for its popularity are the ease of use, fantastic results, and of course the fact that it is free.
PrimoPDF works in a very unique way. When you install PrimoPDF, it installs itself as a virtual printer. That means that when you pick “Print” command from any application, you will see an icon for PrimoPDF as one of the installed printers. Now, whenever you want to convert a file to PDF, just go to Print, and then choose the icon for PrimoPDF from there. Immediately, PrimoPDF will convert your file to a PDF file completely free. Its as simple as that.
Because of the way it works through the Print option, PrimoPDF can be used from absolutely any application that can print files. This ensures that PrimoPDF can be used for converting over 300 file types to PDF for free.
Here are some of the features of PrimoPDF:
- Convert more than 300 file types to PDF.
- Make PDF documents for different uses, including online viewing, eBooks, office printing, and prepress (high-end printing).
- Multiple PDF files can be combined together after they are converted.
- Password can be entered during PDF Creation.
- Document Information, like title, author etc. canbe added during PDF creation.
PrimoPDF is simple to use, and works very well. Download links, and Video Tutorials at the end.