ResLoad Notifier is a free CPU usage monitoring tool that allows the user to set notifications to be displayed depending upon the CPU usage. Using this CPU usage monitoring freeware the user can continuously monitor the CPU usage and can set a threshold percentage , which when breached, allows a popup to display on the screen. Further the user can control specific applications after such an event.
The user has to set the CPU percentage usage threshold either for the system as a whole or for certain processes in particular. After doing so, the user can choose to display the notification messages accordingly. Further, the user can decide to
- Bring that particular application to the front in order to work on it.
- Or kill that process automatically , when the threshold is crossed.
This innovative and free CPU usage managing application is as small as 600 KB and can be downloaded for free from ResLoad Notifier’s official website. The installation is simple and takes only a few steps. This freeware is highly customizable and hence the user can change the display options according to his need.
Let’s Take a Look at the Features of this Free CPU Monitoring Tool:
- The user can choose to get CPU usage either specifically for certain processes or for the entire system.
- Show or kill the processes after a warning has been displayed.
- Set the kind of notification that is to be displayed. The user can choose to display the message in a Message box, Tray notification etc., This makes the tool less annoying to use. The user can also hide the application tray and customize it further.
- Allow the application to automatically set warnings and kill applications using default options.
- The application can be made to start automatically during Windows startup.
With all these features and options, ResLoad notifier is an innovative tool that can be used to monitor the CPU load continuously and bring the processes to a halt after displaying appropriate notifications.
Download ResLoad Notifier and start monitoring CPU usage.