As you might have heard, Yahoo is planning to sell Delicious. They have mentioned that Delicious is not shutting down, so there isn’t a need to panic. But in case you are not sure about future of Delicious, you can transfer Delicious Bookmarks to Google Bookmarks.
How to Transfer Delicious Bookmarks to Google Bookmarks:
- Go to Google Bookmark importer here.
- Next step is to provide your Delicious information. If you use your Yahoo id to login to Delicious, then you can simply use OAuth authentication. Otherwise, you can provide your Delicious username and password.
- After that, Google Bookmark importer will fetch all your Delicious bookmarks, and show them. This process can take a while depending on number of bookmarks you have in Delicious.
- Then, you can choose to import all the Delicious bookmarks to Google Bookmarks, or import just selective.
- That’s it. Your Delicious bookmarks are now in Google Bookmarks.
As you saw, it is quite easy to transfer Delicious bookmarks to Google bookmarks. This process does not deletes your Delicious bookmarks, and they also remain intact.