FileMail is a very useful online file sharing application which helps you to transfer large files online. It is a free utility that allows you to transfer files up to 2 GB in a single day. The best part is that you don’t even require paying a single penny for performing such huge online file transfers. At first look, the service appears quite promising with lot of potential. In the coming section, we will be having a look over the different aspects of FileMail applications to transfer large files online.
If you are someone with extraordinary file-transfer-requirements, then you can consider subscribing any of the following paid plans.
A suggestion from me is to begin with a free trial and upgrade on gaining satisfaction.
How To Transfer Large Files Online At FileMail For Free:
There is no requirement to register an account in order to transfer large files online with FileMail. On visiting the homepage, you will be presented with a form as shown in screenshot below.
- In the textbox in front of ‘to’ type the emails of recipients separated by a semicolon.
- In the from field type your email address.
- Next, in the message box, you can write a small message.
- Now, utilize the ‘Browse for files’ button to select files from PC that you want to share. Unlike other online solutions to transfer large files, you can specify multiple files at a time.
- Finally, you can click on send button to initiate online file transfer.
Now, wait for the uploading process to complete and confirmation message to appear. Do not close the browser window in-between or the transfer will be canceled.
The time required for online file transfer will depend upon available FileMail bandwidth, file size, and speed of your internet connection. All recipients will receive an email with link to download shared files.
* As a free user you must know that the shared files will remain live for only three days. After that FileMail will delete files from its server. Also, those shared files cannot be downloaded more that 20 times in a day.
The Final Verdict:
FileMail is a simple and straightforward solution to share or transfer large files online. The option to transfer up to 2 GB in a day delivers FileMail an edge over many similar applications to transfer large files online. The other online applications with equivalent caliber are DigitalPigeon, Zenlok, and WeTransfer .