[Total: 0 Average: 0]
Works on: Windows, Mac, Linux
GoLiveRoom provides free web conferencing service. It is good for basic web conferencing need, and is very simple to use.
Here are the steps to host a web conference for free with GoLiveRoom:
- Host goes to GoLiveRoom website. Click on the option of Start a Live Meeting.
- Enter a Name for yourself, and name for meeting room.
- Then, pass that name to those who will be joining the meeting.
- They also go to GoLiveRoom, and enter the name of meeting room.
That’s it. You are connected with your attendees, and can host a free web conference.
Here are some of the features offered by this Free Web Conferencing solution:
- You can share your screen.
- You can share audio.
- You can share your webcam.
- Multiple users can chat with each other.
- Works on Windows, Mac, and Linux
- No login or registration required.
The free version of GoLiveRoom has limitations that each session is disconnected after 30 minutes, and up to 3 attendees can join.
Strength of GoLiveRoom lies in the fact that it is amazingly easy to use, and you can host your first meeting within minutes. If you need a more advanced solution, try Mikogo. It allows up to 10 users, and provides option of Free Voice Conferencing as well. Try out GoLiveRoom here.